1) Where are your buildings located?
All of the Heritage Management properties are located within walking distance to downtown Grand Rapids, Spectrum Health, St. Mary’s Hospital, Van Andel Institute, Kendall College, Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids Community College, Cooley Law School, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, and Western Michigan. Click here for a map of locations
2) Are pets allowed?
Dogs are not allowed. Cats are accepted with applicable fees.
3) How much is the Security Deposit?
One month’s rent
4) What is the length of the lease?
5) Are rental agreements (month to month) accepted?
Only under special circumstances.
6) Are utilities included in the rent?
Every building is different. Some buildings include all utilities, some you pay for only electric.
7) Where do I send my rent payment?
68 Ransom NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
8) Do you have loft apartments?
9) Is smoking permitted in the apartments or buildings?
No. All Heritage Managment buildings are non-smoking.
10) What are Heritage Management’s buildings like?
Our buildings and are geared toward professionals and serious students that want a clean, quiet, safe, and professionally managed building in prime location to downtown and the medical mile cooridor.
11) When are my rent checks due?
By the end of business day on the 1st of each month.
12) What is your phone and fax number?
13) Are your buildings within walking distance of the schools, hospitals and downtown?
Yes, all of Heritage Managements properties are located within 2 blocks of all major universities and medical facilities downtown.
14) Do you have on site parking?
Yes we have on site parking at every Heritage Management building.
15) Are your buildings and apartments nice, because I can’t seem to find anything?
Yes. This is the reason people have made Heritage Management the source for quality housing since 2000. Our apartments are updated, clean, quiet, and in prime location.